The Friends of the Waynesboro Public Library is an independent, voluntary, non-profit (501)(c)(3) association organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes on behalf of the Waynesboro Public Library. The activities of the Friends include:
- Fundraising to support the Library
- Encouraging bequests and memorials in support of the Library
- Promoting public interest in the Library
- Purchasing items that are not covered by the Library’s budget
- Sponsoring Library programs and services that are not covered by the Library’s budget
Membership to the Friends is open to anyone. Membership applications are available at the Library circulation desk or through the link below.
Join us now and become a Friend of the Library
Your annual membership dues help support the Waynesboro Public Library.